At Elite OPS, the Health and Well-Being of Our Employees, Suppliers, And
Customers Are Our Top Priorities.
At Elite OPS, the health and well-being of our employees, suppliers and customers are our top priorities.
That continues to be our focus as we manage our response to the COVID-19 Pandemic that has proliferated globally.
As one of our customers, your ability to successfully transact business is important. That’s why we’re working to avoid disruptions while also acting responsibly to do what we can to prevent further spread of the coronavirus. We continue to closely monitor and assess this fast-changing situation, and we will diligently communicate with affected customers.
Steps we’re taking include:
– Working with direct material suppliers on assurance of supply.
– Acquiring personal protective equipment for employees.
– Screening of employees for daily temperature monitoring.
– Increasing use of disinfectant, hand sanitizers and other hygiene measures at our facility.
– Adhering to local-government requirements on self-quarantining.
– Equipping our employees to work from home where needed.
– Comprehensive reviews — at all levels in the company — to monitor and proactively address any concerns and to retain our focus on customers.
If you have any questions, please contact your Account Manager or use our Contact Us form.
The Elite OPS Team